Advanced Search

$ 0 to $ 1,500,000

More Search Options
We found 0 results. View results
Your search results

Submit Listings

Agents, Brokers or Do-It-Yourself - Submit your listings.

Classimax Barbados Email marketing allows you to build relationships with leads, customers and past customers. It’s your opportunity to speak directly to them in their inbox, at a time that is convenient for them. Coupled with the right messaging, email can become one of your most impactful marketing channels. Get your phone ringing, we have over 13 years experience.

We’re the answer to your advertising needs. We will advertise your property in the right places.
We’ve helped many of landlords, agents and homeowners to achieve their goals, will you be next?

To get started please call us on 1 (246) 248-9911 or email


Barbados Only
$BDS 100
  • 1 eBlast $100
  • 2 eBlast $165
  • 4 eBlast $280
  • 50,000+ Subscribers

Add to website and make it featured listing for extra $20.


Barbados & Caribbean
$BDS 365
  • 1 eBlast $365
  • 2 eBlast $380
  • 480,000+ Subscribers

Up to 3 properties for 12 months on our website and 3 digital newsletter listings.

1 Website Featured Listing.


Barbados, Caribbean & UK
$BDS 450
  • 2 eBlast $625
  • 176000+ Subscribers

Up to 10 properties for 12 months on our website and
15 digital newsletter listings.

5 Website Featured Listings.

When buying, selling or renting property in today’s competitive market, it’s important to work with a local team that’s committed to guiding you through every step of your journey.

When you list your property with us that’s 90% of the work done, the other 10% is you talking to potential buyers!

To get started please call us on 1 (246) 248-9911 or email

Last updated November 1st, 2021 email marketing to these countries: Barbados, Jamaica, Antigua and Barbuda, Dominica, Grenada, St. Lucia, Bahamas, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad, Guyana and the UK.
  • Advanced Search

    $ 0 to $ 1,500,000

    More Search Options
  • Mortgage Calculator

Compare Listings